2011 Honda CBF600SA
asking $4,750.00 NO GST
has 1,549 KM
stop in at our location at 9103 31 Ave or
call one of our sales representatives at 780-435-0742
ask us about our finance options
Its proving grounds were the streets, autobahns and mountain switchbacks of Europe, and now the Honda CBF600SA is earning the same solid reputation right here in Canada.
Whether you're an experienced rider or newer to motorcycling and ready to move up from a smaller bike, you'll love the CBF600SA's 599 cc DOHC inline-four engine with its smooth, responsive powerband. The engine is tuned to deliver extra punch at low rpm levels — exactly the kind of tractable, right-there power you want for busy city streets and curving country roads.
A low seat height is adjustable up or down for added comfort, and a sculpted half-fairing with adjustable windscreen flows air around you to keep you comfortable even when rain clouds roll in and the temperature drops. And when the rain does start to fall, you'll really appreciate Honda's Combined Braking System with ABS, which provides remarkable control even on less-than-ideal road surfaces.
- Lightweight and compact fuel-injected 599cc inline-four engine is tuned for the most comfortable balance of performance and ease of use.
- Combined Braking System with ABS provides both the operating ease of linked brakes and the control of an advanced Anti-lock Braking System.
- Advanced die-cast aluminium frame keeps weight to a minimum while maintaining optimal stability for confident and sporty handling.
- Compliant 41mm telescopic front fork and Monoshock rear damper deliver smooth, confident handling.
- Sleek half fairing features air-directing ports that deflect air around you for better comfort while also enabling lighter, easier handling.
- Three-position adjustable seat and two-position adjustable windscreen allow you to tailor your CBF600SA for optimum comfort and control.
- Standard catalytic converter reduces exhaust emissions.
- Engine type: Liquid-cooled inline-four
- Displacement: 599 cc
- Bore & stroke: 67 mm x 42.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.6:1
- Valve train: Chain-driven DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front suspension: 41 mm fork with spring preload adjustment; 108 mm (4.3 in.) travel
- Rear suspension: Single shock with spring preload adjustment; 125 mm (4.9 in.) travel
- Tires: 120/70ZR - 17 radial front; 160/60ZR - 17 radial rear
- Brakes: Front dual 296 mm discs with triple-piston calipers; rear 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper. Combined Braking System with ABS
- Seat height: 785 mm (30.9 in.) adjustable +/- 15 mm (0.6 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,490 mm (58.7 in.)
- Curb weight: 222 kg (489 lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel capacity: 20 L including 4 L reserve
- Colour: Pearl Nightstar Black
- Engine Type
- 599 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 67 mm x 42.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork with spring preload adjustment; 108 mm (4.3 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with spring preload adjustment; 125 mm (4.9 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 296 mm discs with triple-piston calipers. Combined Braking System with ABS
- Rear Brakes
- 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper. Combined Braking System with ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR - 17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 160/60ZR - 17 radial
- 1,490 mm (58.7 in.)
- Seat Height
- 785 mm (30.9 in.) adjustable +/- 15 mm (0.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 20 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 222 kg (489 lb.)
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Pearl Nightstar Black