2015 Honda CB300FA
asking $2,999.00 + GST
has 6,453 KM
comes with heated grips
stop in at our location at 9103 31 Ave or
call one of our sales representatives at 780-435-0742
ask us about our finance options
Light + nimble = Fun. That’s what you’ll get with Honda’s new 2015 CB300FA. Urban style, gridlock-busting manoeuvrabilty and standard ABS make for a confident attitude. Low seat height and a wide, flat handlebar offer comfort and control to riders big and small. The advanced, 286 cc engine is light and compact, reducing overall weight and size, improving maneuverability. The single-cylinder design simplifies maintenance and offers impressive fuel economy. Whether you’re looking for a lively commuter or a long weekend partner, the CB300FA is a do-it-all motorcycle ready to impress.
- The 286 cc single-cylinder engine boasts high-performance features such as dual overhead camshafts driven by a Hy-Vo-type silent chain, forked roller rocker arms, a compact four-valve cylinder head, a counterbalance shaft, and liquid cooling.
- The light and compact engine contributes to the CB300FA’s nimble steering, intuitive handling and impressive power-to-weight ratio, allowing it to compete with twin-cylinder bikes of similar displacement.
- Shim-style valve adjustment allows easy inspection and maintenance, although with extended inspection intervals you’ll ride a long, long time between adjustments.
- The engine countershaft sits lower than the mainshaft in a “stacked” formation to reduce the engine’s front-to-rear dimensions.
- The engine produces a remarkably broad torque curve for strong low-rpm performance, the wide spread of power makes the CB300FA easy and confidence-inspiring to ride, in both stop-and-go situations and on the highway, while also returning impressive fuel economy.
- The crankshaft runs in plain bearings for quieter operation and the big end of the connecting rod spins in a needle bearing, both contributing to the engine’s high-performance credentials.
- A gear-driven counterbalance shaft helps quell engine vibration for enhanced rider comfort. It’s located so close to the crankshaft that the balancer weight passes between the two crank weights to keep the engine as compact as possible while improving mass centralization.
- Honda’s Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture for the current riding and atmospheric conditions. The system delivers optimal performance and remarkably crisp throttle response over a wide range of operating conditions, plus improved fuel economy.
- The six-speed transmission works in concert with the engine’s broad power delivery to produce quick acceleration and excellent fuel economy around town. Taller final drive gearing further improves fuel efficiency during highway cruising.
- Diamond-shaped twin-spar steel frame plus a 37 mm front fork and Pro-Link single-shock rear suspension provide impressive handling and a comfortable ride.
- The CB300FA's ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) provides sure control even on difficult road surfaces.
- Curb weight of only 157.8 kg gives the CB300FA outstanding manoeuvrability and helps instill rider confidence.
- Upright seating position provides a clearer view of the road ahead and helps enhance control.
- Full-sized 17-inch cast wheels with a 110/70 – 17 front tire and a 140/70 – 17 rear tire provide big-bike feel, grip and handling traits.
- Minimal bodywork with clean, open, sporty styling is not only attractive it makes the CB300FA even lighter.
- Multi-function digital instrument panel includes speedometer, tachometer, engine temperature display, fuel gauge, clock, odometer and trip meter.
- A narrow, low-mounted seat makes it easier to reach the ground.
- Grab rails on the tail section are designed to fit gloved hands, giving passengers a dedicated handhold while riding two-up.
- Handy under-seat storage area is lockable to help keep small valuables safe.
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Displacement: 286 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 76 mm x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: Chain-driven DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 37 mm telescopic fork; 118 mm (4.65 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with spring preload adjustment; 103 mm (4.07 in.) travel
- Tires: 110/70 - 17 front; 140/70 - 17 rear
- Brakes: Front 296 mm disc with 2-piston caliper; rear 220 mm disc with single-piston caliper. 2-channel ABS
- Seat Height: 780 mm (30.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,380 mm (54.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 157.8 kg (348lb.) including required fluids and full tank of gas - ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 13 L
- Colour: Pearl White
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- 286 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- 37 mm telescopic fork; 118 mm (4.65 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock with spring preload adjustment; 103 mm (4.07 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- 296 mm disc with 2-piston caliper. 2-channel ABS
- Rear Brakes
- 220 mm disc with single-piston caliper. 2-channel ABS
- Front Tire
- 110/70 - 17
- Rear Tire
- 140/70 - 17
- 1,380 mm (54.3 in.)
- Seat Height
- 780 mm (30.7 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 13 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 157.8 kg (348lb.)
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Pearl White
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus